|La Pedriza pure olive oil P.e.t.||1tsp|
|Medium pre-packed free range eggs||3|
|Mid salad potato - imported 28-35mm||2|
|Brindisa Leon cooking chorizo||15g|
|Red peppers 70-90mm||1|
|Grated Monterey Jack||50g|
- Heat the oil in a heavy omelette pan.
- Beat the eggs together in a bowl.
- Peel, dice and cook the potatoes.
- Dice the chorizo, half the onion, half the pepper and a quarter of the chilli, place altogether in the hot oil and cook until softened.
- Add the potato, then pour in the beaten egg.
- Stir and cover all the ingredients, moving the mixture away from the sides of the pan. Cook for approx 3 minutes.
- Add the cheese and fold, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Turnout onto a service plate and serve immediately.