|Everyday Favourites salted butter||20g|
|McDougalls plain flour||20g|
|Arla UHT semi skimmed milk||200ml|
|Chef William Whole Cloves||2g|
|Everyday Favourites bay leaves||1g|
|Il Pesatore mini chorizo barbecue||80g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic purée||5g|
|Il Banchetto white wine||50ml|
|Mixed mushroom variety||100g|
|Parmesan style vegetarian hard cheese wedges||50g|
|Everyday Favourites Italian macaroni||100g|
|Everyday Favourites natural breadcrumbs||25g|
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed pan. Then add the flour cooking gently whilst slowly adding the infused milk whisking the mixture continuously until smooth.
- In a separate pan sweat down the diced chorizo and garlic. Once the oils start to seep out of the chorizo add the mushrooms.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and reduce down. Then add the béchamel, grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
- Cook the pasta for approximately 9 minutes in salted boiling water. Once cooked drain and fold the macaroni through the sauce until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Place the contents of the pan into an oven proof dish, top with the remaining chorizo, parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a hot oven for around 15 minutes until golden on top.