- Pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Peel and finely diced the onion, peel and slice the garlic.
- Place the diced onion and garlic into a sauce pan with oil, then cook until soft.
- Add the butter bean, chorizo and smoked paprika and cook until the chorizo is cooked.
- Lightly mash the butter beans, then allow to cool down before adding into a bowl with the sausage meat. Mix well and divide into 10.
- Make sure the puff pastry is fully defrosted, before the next step.
- Cut the pastry in 10. Put the sausage meat down the middle of a piece of pastry and shape into a long sausage.
- Beat the eggs into a bowl, brush the edges of the pastry before folding over, use a fork to press down on the edges of the pastry to seal then together.
- Make little cuts into the top of the pastry, brush over the egg.
- Place the sausage rolls onto a baking tray and cook until golden brown and above 75c.
- Allow to cool before serving.
This recipe is part of the fusion food trends 2024
, click the link to discover the rest of our food and drink trends 2024