|Gluten free baking powder
|Whole glace cherries
|Free range medium eggs
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then rub in the butter until you get a sandy texture.
- Then add the fruit, chocolate, and buttermilk and knead for 30 seconds until a dough forms.
- Flatten the dough on a lightly floured surface to about 3cm thick and cut out scones.
- Place scones on a lined oven proof tray.
- Then beat the egg and brush the scones with the egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170° for approximately 25 minutes.