|Mcdougalls dark chocolate chips
|Semi skimmed milk
|Rowse clear honey
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup
|Dr Oetker reduced fat cocoa powder
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs
|Everyday Favourites plain flour
|Dr Oetker baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4 or 180°c.
- Line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper or grease the tin.
- Place the chocolate, milk, honey, and syrup in a pan and melt together.
- Once melted take the pan off the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes then whisk in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and fold together.
- Place the mixture into the tin and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.