|Mcdougalls dark chocolate chips||125g|
|Semi skimmed milk||100ml|
|Rowse clear honey||155g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||120g|
|Dr Oetker reduced fat cocoa powder||50g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||3|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||130g|
|Dr Oetker baking powder||15g|
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4 or 180°c.
- Line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper or grease the tin.
- Place the chocolate, milk, honey, and syrup in a pan and melt together.
- Once melted take the pan off the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes then whisk in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and fold together.
- Place the mixture into the tin and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.