|Callebaut dark chocolate callet||250g|
|Bute Island Vegan creamy soft scheese||500g|
|Avocado IQF slices||250g|
|Alpro sweetened soya milk||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites whole hand pitted dates||100g|
|Everyday Favourites walnut halves||120g|
- Melt the chocolate and leave to cool slightly.
- Place the soft cheese and avocado into a food blender, blend until smooth.
- Slowly add the melted chocolate and then add the soy milk.
- Place into a piping bag and pipe into your small pot. Place into the fridge to set slightly.
- Meanwhile, chop the dates and walnuts into small pieces and set to one side.
- Divide the date and walnut mix between all the pots and serve on top.