|Street Food Shandong Sweet Paste||400g|
|Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice||600g|
|Diced smoked bacon||200g|
|Diced green beans||400g|
|Chopped coriander (to garnish)||30g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Cook the Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice as per the on-pack instructions, then set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan to medium-high heat, then add the smoked bacon and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Add the turkey mince and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the green beans and carrot and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the Street Food Shandong Sweet Paste, mix well and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pan mixture to the rice and gently fold in until well combined, then garnish and serve.