|Everyday Favourites coated medium cut fries, skin on 11mm||1.5kg|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - BiB|
|Premium Selection pulled beef chilli||1.5kg|
|Long Clawson smokey bbq Monterey Jack cheese slices||20 slices|
|Mild buffalo sauce||200ml|
|Everyday Favourites pickled sliced gherkins||100g|
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fryer to 180c.
- Fry the chips until golden and cooked.
- Heat the chilli and keep warm.
- Place the fries a plate and top with the pulled chilli beef.
- Place 2 cheese slices over the top and grill until the cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with buffalo sauce and top with sliced pickles.