|Chargrilled chicken breast||700g|
|Onion finely diced||1|
|Coconut milk||1 can|
|Dried chilli flakes||1 tsp|
|Sun-Pat crunchy peanut butter||170g|
|Garlic, crushed||1 clove|
|Gales clear honey||1 tbsp|
|Thai fish sauce||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
Fresh homemade satay sauce melting over hot chargrilled chicken breast is a delectable treat that is hard to resist! And with these store cupboard ingredients, it could not be easier.
- Put the vegetable oil in a pan and place on a medium heat.
- Cook the onion and garlic for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add the chilli flakes, Sun-Pat crunchy peanut butter, Gales clear honey and fish sauce.
- Finally add the coconut milk until you have a consistency you are happy with.
- Serve with skewers of chargrilled chicken.