|Pure olive oil tin||40ml|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||4g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
|Il Pesatore green olives||100g|
|Za'atar chicken breast skewers||30|
- Heat a large pan of water and cook the freekah until tender, drain and re-fresh in cold water.
- Finely dice the red onions and set to one side.
- Grill the chicken skewers until warmed through and golden.
- Roast small florets of cauliflower and diced red peppers in the oven.
- Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until soft then add the sumac.
- Add the cooked freekah to the pan with salt and pepper and warm through.
- Add the chopped parsley and zest of a whole lemon.
- Fold through the roasted cauliflower, red peppers and olives.
- Top the freekah with the grilled chicken skewers (3 per portion) and grilled lemon slices.