|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin||50ml|
|Farmstead hand diced chicken 50/50 (breast/thigh)||650g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic purée||30g|
|Everyday Favourites garam masala||10g|
|Chef William hot chilli powder||2g|
|Everyday Favourites chopped tomatoes||400g|
|Everyday Favourites chicken bouillon mix||600ml|
|Triple Lion green lentils||200g|
|Chef William bay leaves||2 each|
|Elm Farm low fat plain yogurt||200ml|
|Everyday Favourites mango chutney||150g|
- Heat the oil in the pan. Finely chop the onions, add to the pan and cook until tender.
- Then add the chicken and brown all over. Add the garlic puree and cook for two minutes.
- Add the masala and chilli powder and cook for two minutes allowing the flavours of the spices to come out.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stock and bring up to simmer then add the lentils and bay leaf and cook for 40 minutes until you get the correct consistency and chicken reaches a core temperature of 75°C.
- Once cooked fold through the yoghurt and mango chutney. Sprinkle with chopped coriander.