|For the cannellini bean salad and lemon oil dressing:|
|Napolina cannellini beans, washed and drained||250g|
|Red onion, finely diced||½|
|Carrot, finely diced||50g|
|Celery, finely diced||50g|
|Red chilli, finely chopped||½|
|Rashers of pancetta, finely sliced||2|
|Napolina special selection extra virgin olive oil||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites dried parsley||1 tbsp|
|Mint, roughly chopped||1 tsp|
|Salt and black pepper||to taste|
|For the pancetta wrapped chicken:|
|Farmstead chicken breast fillet - skin on||2|
|Sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped||6|
|Everyday Favourites basil||1 tbsp|
|Rashers of pancetta||6|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
For the chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 190°c / 170°c Fan / Gas Mark 5. Make a cut in the side of the chicken breast but don’t cut all the way through.
- Divide the sun-dried tomatoes and basil between the 2 chicken breasts and fold back together.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 3 rashers of pancetta. Add a rosemary sprig, and a milling of pepper.
- Cover loosely in foil, then pop into the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
For the bean salad and dressing:
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, place the cannellini beans into a bowl.
- Add the red onion, carrot, celery and pancetta. In a separate dish, mix the chilli, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour over the cannellini bean mix and give all the ingredients a really good stir so that all the flavours coat the beans.
- Mix in the mint, parsley, salt and pepper, give one last stir and serve.