|Farmstead chicken thigh meat skin on||10|
|Chef Liquid concentrate - Asian||30ml|
|Prep Premium toasted sesame oil||50ml|
|Lee Kum Kee premium light soy sauce||100ml|
|Lion Thai honey sticky sauce||150ml|
|Central Foods hirata buns||10|
|Trimmed spring onion||1|
|Sriracha chiili sauce||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||100ml|
|Yutaka 100% natural Korean kimchi||215g|
|Lion Korean BBQ sauce||100ml|
|Sliced red chillis||3|
1. Pre-Heat the oven to 180c.
2. Place the chicken, sliced ginger, and liquid concentrate into an oven tray and cover with 300ml of water.
3. Cover the tray with foil and place into the oven and cook 20-25 minutes or until cooked. Once cooked leave to cool slightly in the remaining liquid.
4. Shred the chicken and add the sesame oil, soy sauce, Thai honey sticky sauce and stir together.
5. Finely slice the radish, spring onions and cucumber and set to one side.
6. Steam the Hirata bun and keep warm.
7. Open the bun and fill with the sliced vegetables, chicken and kimchi and then drizzle with sriracha mayonnaise & Korean BBQ sauce.
8. Finish with picked coriander and slices of red chilli.