|Greens fresh frozen cauliflower rice||700g|
|Diced garlic||2 tbsp|
|Sliced almonds||1/4 cup|
|Sea salt||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
|Everyday Favourites ground turmeric||½ tsp|
- Heat the oil in a large pan, and add the onions and salt.
- Cook and stir the onions until softened and translucent.
- Add in the garlic, almonds, raisins, turmeric, curry powder and cinnamon. Stir briefly before adding the cauliflower rice.
- Continue to stir until for a few minutes or until the rice has the desired bite.
- Remove from heat, stir in coriander and add salt and pepper to taste.