|Chef William ground Tumeric||1g|
|Chef William ground Coriander||2g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic puree||12g|
|Everyday Favourites Hi-Life veg oil||50ml|
|Diced chicken thigh meat||1kg|
|Everyday favourites diced onions||150g|
|Chef William hot chilli powder||2g|
|Maggi coconut milk powder||90g|
|Everyday Favourites chicken Bouilion paste||40g|
|Maggi Rich & Rustic tomato sauce||200ml|
|Chef William Bay leaves||3|
- Place turmeric, coriander, garlic puree and half the oil in a bowl and mix together then add the diced chicken and set to one side to marinate.
- Add the remaining oil add to a pan and heat. Add the onion and chilli powder and cook for 2 minutes then add the chicken mix and brown all over.
- Mix the coconut powder with the water and the bouillon powder and stir into the pan.
- Then add the tomato sauce, bay leaves, butternut squash, juice of the lime and allow to simmer for an hour.
- Chop the coriander and once the chicken is cooked and the sauce is reduced garnish with the coriander and serve.