|Everyday Favourites self raising flour||250g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||4|
- Cream together cake margarine and sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Add egg in 3 stages, scraping the bowl down between each stage.
- Add flour and mix slowly until fully incorporated.
- Scale batter into required size cake tin.
- Moisten the back of the hand with milk, and level the top of the batter.
- Bake at approx. 170-180 degrees C for anywhere between 25 – 55 mins (depending on the size of cake tin used).
- On withdrawal from the oven, allow the cakes to cool in the tin until it can be handled without being damaged.
- When cool, remove the cake from the baking tin.