|Everyday Favourites self raising flour||350g|
|Tate & Lyle granulated sugar drum||40g|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||1g|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - BiB||30ml|
|Dale Farm buttermilk||250ml|
|Cravendale whole milk||380ml|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs prepacked||4|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||100g|
|Everyday Favourites maple syrup||150g|
- In a bowl add the flour, sugar and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, oil and eggs and then fold through the buttermlk.
- Gentle mix the milk mixture into the flour to form a batter.
- Heat a frying pan and add some butter.
- Ladle a small amount of mixture into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes either side.
- Drizzle over maple syrup and sprinkle with blueberries.