|Crêpe Cuisine buttermilk pancakes||20|
|Farmstead smoked rindless streaky bacon||20 slices|
|Everyday Favourites whole hand pitted dates||200g|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||100g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||200ml|
- Warm the pancakes and set to one side.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set to one side.
- Place the dates and butter into a food blender and puree until smooth.
- Place the bacon on the pancakes, top with a spoonful of date butter and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Finish with a spoon of crème fraiche.