|Farmstead Red Tractor minced pork||160g|
|Squid Brand fish sauce||20ml|
|Wing Yip rice noodles||20g|
|Red cabbage and carrot cole slaw||80g|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar||30g|
|Street Food sweet tamarind sauce||100ml|
|Heinz tomato ketchup||40ml|
|Red wine vinegar||10ml|
|Brioche burger bun 4.5"||1ea|
|Little Gem lettuce||1ea|
- Place the minced pork into a mixing bowl and add 1/2 of the garlic, ginger, chilli, fish sauce, coriander and mint, then mix together to form two patties. Rub with oil and chargrill until cooked - keep warm.
- Deep fry the cooked rice noodles until crunchy, then set to one side.
- Mix together the remainder of the garlic, ginger, chilli, coriander, mint, slaw mix and juice from one lime and allow to steep, then add 5g sugar and mix with sliced spring onions - Set to one side.
- Heat the tamarind sauce with ketchup, red wine vinegar and the remaining sugar. - Reduce until sticky but flowing sauce.
- Toast the bun and layer the components - Finish with lots of fresh herbs like coriander or mint and a mopping sauce to finish.