|Farmstead Scottish rib eye steak||1|
|Korean bulgogi paste||50g|
|Premium toasted sesame oil||20ml|
|Everyday Favourites risotto rice||150g|
|S&B black rice||80g|
|Three colour quinoa||50g|
|Dufrais white wine vinegar||35ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar drum||15g|
|Pineapple - 1/4 cut sliced||80g|
|Tate & Lyle dark brown sugar||15g|
|Avocado IQF slices||30g|
|Sliced spring onions||15g|
|Mixed salad leaves||12|
|Spiral cut cucumber||25g|
|Sliced red chilli||3g|
|Everyday Favourites edamame soya beans||30g|
|Lion Korean BBQ sauce||40ml|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seed||5g|
1. Marinade the steak in the paste & sesame oil overnight.
2. Cook both rice’s & Quinoa in plenty of boiling water until tender then refresh in ice cold water and drain.
3. Mix the vinegar and white caster sugar together and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved – set to one side to chill then add the sesame oil.
4. Mix the rice and grains with the vinegar mix and spoon into a bowl.
5. Lay the pineapple onto a baking tray and top with the brown sugar – Grill on a high heat until caramelised,leave to cool until required.
6. Top with the vegetables and grilled pineapple and keep in separate sections.
7. Sear the steak over the grill until pink then slice and add to the bowl.
8. Serve with the BBQ sauce.
9. Sprinkle with toasted sesame & pumpkin seeds.