|Everyday Favourites Italian risotto rice||200g|
|White onion, finely chopped||70g|
|Essential cuisine vegetable stock mix||1ltr|
|Chef William Bay leaves||2|
|Lubborn creamery somerset Brie||100g|
|Everyday Favourites cranberry sauce||100g|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||2|
|Cravendale whole milk||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites plain white flour||50g|
- Place the rice, finely chopped white onion, vegetable stock and bay leaves into a 1/2 gastronorm. Cover in tin foil and cook.
in a hot oven at 170°C for 25 minutes. Leave to chill (best done the day before)
- When cold, divide the rice into 10x80g balls.
- Flatten the rice ball in your hands and put 10g of Brie and 10g of cranberry sauce into the middle. Wrap the rice around encasing both in the middle.
- Place in a fridge for 15 minutes before putting them through the seasoned flour then egg wash then the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Place in a hot fryer and fry for 6-8 minutes until golden brown and hot in the middle.