- Place the rice, finely chopped white onion, vegetable stock and bay leaves into a 1/2 gastronorm. Cover in tin foil and cook.
in a hot oven at 170°C for 25 minutes. Leave to chill (best done the day before)
- When cold, divide the rice into 10x80g balls.
- Flatten the rice ball in your hands and put 10g of Brie and 10g of cranberry sauce into the middle. Wrap the rice around encasing both in the middle.
- Place in a fridge for 15 minutes before putting them through the seasoned flour then egg wash then the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Place in a hot fryer and fry for 6-8 minutes until golden brown and hot in the middle.
You can find more of our vegetarian recipes here.
If you're looking for a wholesale vegetarian food supplier
click the link to discover how we can help you deliver the best meat-free products to your customers.