|Everyday Favourites filo pastry||3 sheets|
|Everyday Favorites salted butter||20g|
- Cut up the filo pastry sheets into 4.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Butter baste the pastry sheets.
- Layer the pastry sheets into a muffin tray to form a star shape (4 pieces each).
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins at 160c.
- Remove the muffin tray and let the pastry cool.
- Cut up the fruit as desired and place into the pastry tarts.
- Squeeze the juice from the passionfruit and drizzle over the filled tarts.