|Everyday Favourites vanilla pods||1|
|Everyday Favourites UHT whipping cream||100ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar||35g|
|Everyday Favourites squeezy clear blossom honey||20g|
|Askeys brandy snap baskets||10|
|Tate & Lyle icing sugar||6g|
- Split the vanilla pod in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds, place in a bowl with the cream and whip to a soft peak.
- Beat the mascarpone cream until smooth and fold in the vanilla cream, fold in caster sugar, place in a piping bag with star nozzle and chill.
- Cut the figs into quarters and place on a baking tray, drizzle with honey and sift over icing sugar.
- Place figs in a hot oven 200 ̊C for 6 minutes until slightly softened and roasted, allow to cool slightly.
- Half fill the pre-made gingersnap basket with the cream and place pieces of fig onto the top – serve whilst the fig is still slightly warm for maximum flavour.
- Dust with icing sugar.