|Farmstead minced lean beef 90vl||250g|
|Maggi rich & rustic tomato sauce||450g|
|Everyday Favouites basil||2g|
|Everyday Favourites garlic purée||5g|
|Everyday Favourites white bread & roll mix||600g|
- Dry fry the mince then drain any excess fat.
- Then add the onions and cook until tender then fold through the tomato sauce, basil and garlic puree and cook for 10 minutes then allow to cool.
- Roll at the dough thinly into a rectangle shape, evenly spread over the bolognaise mix and roll into a cylindrical shape.
- Slice into 1 inch thick rounds and arrange on a greased baking tray making sure the edged touch.
- Prove in a hot plate for 15 minutes.
- Bake @ 180°c for 15 – 20 minutes until the base is fully cooked then serve.