|Premium Selection brioche burger bun||1|
|Big Al’s prime burger||1|
|Crushed tortilla chips||15g|
|Everyday Favourites thick & chunky salsa||15g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place the prime burger on a preheated hotplate at 180-200°C and cook for 6 ½ – 7 ½ minutes. Turning 2-3 times during cooking or until a core temperature of 75°C is reached.
- Toast the two brioche halves, flat side down on the skillet/hot plate until slightly toasted.
- Place spinach leaves on top of the base of toasted brioche bun.
- Place the cooked prime burger on top of the lettuce.
- Top the burger with chunky guacamole.
- Crush the tortilla chips and place on top of the chunky guacamole.
- Add salsa to the bun top.
- Place the top of the brioche bun on the build and serve!