|Crunchy fresh lettuce|
|Big Al’s Flame Cooked Big Eat 6oz||1|
|Slice of gouda||1|
|Crisp streaky bacon pieces||3|
|Mac and cheese fritter or 1 tbsp of creamy mac and cheese||1|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Toast the Brioche Bun.
- Layer some mayo on the bun and add the crunchy lettuce.
- Cook the big eat patty as follows: Place the burger on a preheated hotplate/skillet and cook for 3-5 mins on the first side, then 3 mins on the second side or until a core temperature of 75°C is reached.
- Melt the gouda on the burger.
- Place the Big Al’s Flame Cooked 6oz patty with melted cheese on top.
- Add the crispy bacon.
- Top with a delicious mac and cheese fritter or heaped tablespoon of creamy mac and cheese.