|Fresh beetroot (whole)||700g|
|Red chilli harissa paste||30g|
|Maldon sea salt||5g|
|Pure olive oil||130ml|
|Fresh cauliflower (roasted in a drizzle of oil for 15 minutes at 180˚C||200g|
|Mission Foods harissa tortilla wraps 30cm (12”)||5|
- Boil the beetroot until tender and leave to cool in the liquid.
- In a bowl, add the tahini paste, harissa paste, sea salt and 80ml of olive oil and set to one side.
- Purée 180g of the roasted cauliflower with the drained chickpeas and cooked beetroot, then mix with the paste mixture in the bowl and chill for 20 minutes.
- Break the remaining cauliflower into small pieces for garnish.
- To serve, cut the harissa tortilla wrap into triangles and bake in a hot oven at 180°C for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Serve your beetroot hummus in a chosen dish and sprinkle the hummus with cauliflower, add a drizzle of the remaining olive oil and serve with the baked tortilla triangles.