|Farmstead 85% fresh gourmet beef burger 196g||1|
|Beer burger bun||1|
|Bladen mild coloured cheddar slices||1|
|Lamb weston beer battered onion rings||40g (2 large)|
|Stokes BBQ sauce||40ml|
|Noël's sliced dill gherkins||15g|
- Season & chargrill the burger until centre reaches 75oC, allow to rest.
- Toast the burger bun and place the cheese slice on top of the cooked burger.
- Place cheese topped burger under a hot grill to melt cheese & deep fry the onion rings for 4 minutes until crisp and browned, drain well on paper.
- Spread mayonnaise on the toasted bottom of the burger bun, top with the cheese burger, then 2 onion rings, BBQ sauce and gherkin slices.
- Place toasted bun top on top and skewer with a wooden paddle/skewer or knife for presentation.
- Serve on a board with a ceramic pot of thick chunky chips such as Lamb Westons connisseur chip, salt with rock salt.
- Add a dish of Stokes tomato ketchup to the board.