|Farmstead beef mince 85vl||600g|
|Fancy lettuce little gem||0.5 pieces|
|Prepared onion diced||100g|
|WRTE Asian slaw mix||400g|
|Americana Mv4.5 unseeded burger buns||0.4 pieces|
|Everyday favourites porridge oats||100g|
|Butter beans in water||300g|
|Everyday favourites mayonnaise||200ml|
|Flying goose sriracha hot chilli sauce||50ml|
|Yutaka 100% natural traditional Korean kimchi||100g|
- Place the butterbeans in a blender and blitz until they’re nice and smooth. Place the mixture into a bowl.
- Add the oats, onions and mince to the same bowl and mix well until it all binds together.
- Divide the mixture into 10, and shape into patties. Place them onto an oven-proof tray and cook in a hot oven until they’re golden brown and reaching temperature.
- Whilst burgers are cooking, place the slaw into a bowl and mix it with 150g of mayonnaise.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining mayonnaise and sriracha.
- Wash and slice up the lettuce and tomato before warming up the burger buns.
- Once the patties are cooked, layer each warmed burger bun with lettuce, tomato, slaw, a burger, sriracha mayo, and finally top them with Kimchi before serving.