- Heat a large sauté pan and add the oil, fry the onions until soft and golden then add the mushrooms and garlic and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, then add the pulled beef, veal jus, red wine and continue to cook down until reduced.
- Once the beef has cooked down add the chopped chives and set to one side (keep warm).
- Heat the mashed potato as per instructions and then whisk in the mustard and cream and heat - it should be of dressing consistency - place into a squeezy bottle and keep warm.
- Toast the pretzel bun and keep warm then quarter the little gem and quickly char-grill, top with the bacon and cheese and place under the grill to melt the cheese.
- Take the toasted bun and drizzle with potato mustard dressing, top with the pulled beef mix, glazed little gems and more potato mustard dressing and finish with the bun lid.
Looking for a pub wholesale food supplier
? Click the link to find out how we can help you.