|Rice wine vinegar||40g|
|Nori seaweed||4 (8g) Sheets|
|BBQ pulled jackfruit||200g|
|Sweetcorn kernels chopped||50g|
|Everyday Favourites BBQ sauce||50g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Put the sushi rice in a small pan with 600ml water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender. Stir through the vinegar, cover and cool.
- When ready to assemble, divide the rice into 4 equal parts and spread over some cling film. Lay the nori sheets over the rice leaving a 1cm border at the top and bottom. Lay the BBQ pulled jackfruit across the centre.
- Fold the bottom edge of the seaweed over the filling, then roll it up firmly. Dampen the top border with a little water to help it seal the roll. Repeat to make 4 rolls. Rolls can be wrapped individually in cling film and chilled until ready to serve.
- Whilst the rolls are chilling, prepare the garnish by chopping the avocado into a small dice and mix with the chopped sweetcorn. Add the lemon juice and the chopped chives and mix well.
- To serve, mix a little BBQ sauce with some vegan mayonnaise and decorate the serving plate.
- Slice the sushi rolls and arrange on the plate.
- Garnish with the chopped avocado and sweetcorn mix.