|Cook Asia coconut milk||155ml|
|Casa De Mare lime juice squeezy||20ml|
|Fresh copped coriander||15g|
|Extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||1g|
|Tofoo Co. smoked tofu||400g|
|Blanched green beans||400g|
|Fresh copped coriander||500g|
|Finely sliced red cabbage||250g|
|Finely sliced red onion||150g|
|Finely sliced white cabbage||250g|
|Fresh mint||1 bunch|
|Fresh coriander||1 bunch|
|Spring onions sliced||1 bunch|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||20g|
|Everyday Favourites salted peanuts||200g|
|Grilled lime 1/4||10|
- To make the dressing, heat the Satay paste in a saucepan, add the coconut milk and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat, cool then add the lime juice, coriander, oil and chilli flakes and stir together.
- Slice and grill the tofu and leave to one side.
- To make the salad, combine the edamame beans, red cabbage, carrots, red onion, white cabbage, mint and coriander and drizzle 80g of the dressing over the salad. The remainder goes into a dressing pot or straight over the tofu.
- Place the salad into a bowl or pot and then top with tofu, sesame seeds, crushed peanuts and the grilled lime 1/4.
- Finish with spring onion slices.