|Buckwheat flour||3 tablespoons|
|Coco powder (unsweetened)||1 tablespoons|
|Soya milk||3 tablespoons|
|Coconut oil||1 tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 pinch|
|Baking powder||1 pinch|
- The size of the mug will depict the amount of liquid and flour required.
- In a small bowl mix the flour, salt, coco, oil, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Slowly add the milk until it forms a wet dough.
- Grease the mug and start layering the mix and banana until the mug is half full.
- Bake for 2 mins on full power checking to make sure it doesn’t overspill.
- If the top is still soft cook for another 30 seconds but be careful not to over bake as it will dry out.