|Blue Dragon tofu box||600g|
|KTC gram flour||30g|
|Everyday Favourites oregano||2g|
|Mozzarella style grated cheese||100g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||1.8g|
|Fresh chopped thyme||8g|
|Fresh chopped parsley||5g|
|Roasted mixed vegetables||300g|
|Gustoso pizza topping sauce||400g|
- Pre heat the oven to 190c and place an oven tray on the rack.
- Grease a pie tin with olive oil and dust with 1g of oregano and set to one side.
- Place the tofu into a blender and add the gram flour – blend until smooth and then pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the oregano, vegan mozzarella, black pepper, chillies, thyme, parsley, roasted mixed vegetables and water to the bowl and mix together. Mix in the cooked pasta and set to one side.
- Place the gustoso sauce in the bottom of the pie tin and top with the pasta mix.
- Place into the oven on the baking tray and cook for around 20-25 minutes until browned.