|Chopped red pepper||1|
|Chopped yellow pepper||1|
|Sliced baby gem lettuce||1|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 tbsps|
|Cool salsa mix||top with|
|Farmstead chicken breast fillet skinless||4|
|Everyday Favourites grated mozzarella & mild cheddar mix||a sprinkle|
|Aunt Bessie’s Giant Yorkshire pudding||1|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Chicken, cheese and pepper in a Yorkshire pudding wrap.
- Pre heat the oven to 200c/180c fan/gas mark 6.
- Cook chicken on oiled preheated grill for 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Cut chicken into thin slices.
- Place the Aunt Bessie’s Yorkshire pudding in the microwave for 1 minute – once defrosted roll out flat.
- For each wrap, place cheese and lettuce down the centre of one Giant Yorkshire. Top with chicken breast slices, sliced peppers, parsley and salsa. Roll and secure with wooden pick in two places.
- Place the wrap on an oven tray and place in the oven for 7-9 minutes to crisp the Yorkshire.
- Cut in half and serve.