|Aunt Bessie’s giant yorkshires||1 pack|
|Tomato pizza sauce||150g|
|Everyday Favourites grated Mozzarella||100g|
- Preheat the oven to the instructions on the Yorkshire pudding pack.
- Take the Yorkshire pudding out of the packaging and leave to defrost for 20 minutes.
- Once the Yorkshire puddings are fully defrosted, take a rolling pin and flatten out to make a base (go slow to be sure not to split the base).
- Once the base is flat, you can start making your pizza, evenly spread the tomato sauce on, then sprinkle on the cheese, then finish with the pepperoni and any other toppings you fancy.
- Place on an oven tray and bake for 10-15 mins (electric fan) and ensure products is piping hot.
- Use your pizza cutter and serve.