|Peanut butter smooth||1 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin||6 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tsp|
|Rice vinegar||4 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||sprinkle|
|Tate & Lyle granulated sugar||sprinkle|
|Cabbage||4 cups thinly sliced|
|Carrots||3/4 cup grated|
|Fresh coriander||1/4 cup|
|Onions||3 thinly sliced|
|Sesame seeds||2 tbsp|
|Uncle John's premium 7" beechwood smoked bockwurst sausages 72g||4|
|Everyday Favourites Mk6 hot dog rolls 6"||4|
|Lion Korean hot chilli sauce||to serve|
- Mix the peanut butter in a bowl with the vegetable oil and sesame oil until smooth. Whisk in the rice vinegar, then add salt and sugar to taste.
- In another bowl, toss the sliced cabbage, grated carrots, onions, coriander and sesame seeds together.
- Cook the hot dogs as you like (boil, grill or fry).
- Lightly toast the hot dog buns in the oven.
- Mix the vegetables with the dressing.
- Add the hot dog to the bun, add the Asian slaw on top and drizzle with the Korean hot chilli sauce.