|Peanut butter smooth
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt
|Tate & Lyle granulated sugar
|4 cups thinly sliced
|3/4 cup grated
|3 thinly sliced
|Uncle John's premium 7" beechwood smoked bockwurst sausages 72g
|Everyday Favourites Mk6 hot dog rolls 6"
|Lion Korean hot chilli sauce
- Mix the peanut butter in a bowl with the vegetable oil and sesame oil until smooth. Whisk in the rice vinegar, then add salt and sugar to taste.
- In another bowl, toss the sliced cabbage, grated carrots, onions, coriander and sesame seeds together.
- Cook the hot dogs as you like (boil, grill or fry).
- Lightly toast the hot dog buns in the oven.
- Mix the vegetables with the dressing.
- Add the hot dog to the bun, add the Asian slaw on top and drizzle with the Korean hot chilli sauce.