|For the dough|
|Italian tipo 00 flour||1kg|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 tbsp|
|Dry yeast sachet||2|
|For the pizza sauce|
|Tomato purée||2 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites oregano||1 tsp|
|Fennel seeds||2 tsp|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tbsp|
|For the toppings|
|Arla diced mozzarella||85g per pizza|
|Marinated artichoke hearts||400g|
|Sundried tomatoes (drained)||400g|
|Roasted green peppers||2|
|Roasted red peppers||2|
|Red onions sliced||2|
|Dried oregano||a pinch|
- Knead the dough for 10 mins, cover and leave to rest in a warm place for at least an hour or until doubled in size.
- Heat oven on hottest setting.
- Slice the aubergine and pat dry. Season on both sides, drizzle with oil and cook on a griddle for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Combine the ingredients for the pizza sauce in a bowl.
- Roll out dough (160g per pizza) and place vase on thick bottomed baking tray.
- Spread 3 tbsp sauce over, sprinkle with the Arla mozzarella, scatter the toppings.
- Sprinkle on the oregano, ground black pepper and drizzle with some more olive oil.
- Bake in oven until lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling deliciously (5 – 10 mins depending on oven temperature).
Click here for more information on the Arla mozzarella range.