|Ardo quinoa kale burger||4|
|Ardo green wave mix||300g|
|Ardo roasted corn Mexicana||100g|
|Ardo fried sliced onion||100g|
|Ardo red chilli||1 tbsp|
|Ardo garlic diced||1 tbsp|
|Ardo coriander||1 tbsp|
|Red onion diced||1 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites mild grated white cheddar cheese||160g|
|Sour cream||to serve next to it|
|Olive oil||2-3 tbsp|
|Salt, pepper||to taste|
- Marinate the tomato cubes in the olive oil with some salt and pepper and the juice of ½ lime. Set aside.
- Heat 300g green wave mix for about 5-7 minutes in a microwavable tray with lid on 850 watt and 4 tablespoons of water. Allow to cool down.
- Blend when cooled down with the yoghurt, red chili, garlic, coriander and red onion.
- Season with salt, pepper & juice of ½ lime.
- Stir in the marinated tomato cubes and put aside.
- Bake the quinoa kale burger from frozen on a baking tray with baking paper for about 15-20 min in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- Heat a large non-sticky frying pan on medium heat.
- Sprinkle cheddar on the bottom of the wraps and add the spring onions. Add a layer of roasted corn Mexicana and fried sliced onions. Fold the burger in the wrap into a quesadilla.
- Add the quesadillas to the heated frying pan and bake on low-medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side until lightly toasted. It’s also possible to make the quesadillas in a panini toaster instead of a pan.
- Cut into bite size pieces and serve with sour cream and green wave broccamole.