- Heat up your sausages in a pan of hot water, or griddle to get scorch marks, whilst waiting also heat up the pulled pork with the BBQ sauce in a separate pan.
- Cook the sweet potato fries and ensure you drain the cooked fries really well.
- Open the roll slightly and place in the sausage, then add the pulled pork on top, and sprinkle with crispy onions.
- Using separate piping bags for the ketchup and American mustard - apply to the top of the pulled pork, using a zig-zag motion for them, then top with pickled red onions.
- Place your hot dog on the serving plate and arrange the sweet potato fries around it.
- Spoon small amounts of the crushed avocado over the fries, then in a piping bag zig-zag the sour cream over the top.
- Sprinkle the micro coriander over the fries and serve.
“Loaded and dirty dishes are now all the rage, they are literally on every other social media post. Much like the burger, the hot dog is a great vessel to start with, giving the chance to up-sell many different variants using countless toppings. It is also a quick and easy menu option to prepare and finish, always delivering on taste.” Nick Weight, Culinary Development Chef