|Fillet steak||1 piece|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Extra mature white cheddar cheese||10g|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Salted butter||6.50g|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Double cream||15ml|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Large fresh egg||0.3 pieces|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Banana shallots||7g|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Cauliflower florets||30g|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Plain flower||6.50g|
|(cauliflower croquettas) Sea salt||0.40g|
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
- Season the steak and seal on all sides then add the thyme and continue to cook to your liking then add the butter and baste well in the pan.
- Allow to rest.
- Heat the mashed potato and then add the cream, unsalted butter and mustard - keep warm.
- Fry the croquettas and keep warm.
- Place the mustard mash on the plate and top with the steak then the croquettas and a sauce of your choice.
- Finish with micro red sorrel and roasted cauliflower leaf.
- (Cauliflower croquettas from here) Heat the butter in a large pan and add diced shallot - cook until soft.
- Then add the flour and cook out for 5-6 minutes - add the salt.
- Cook the cauliflower until caramelised and then blend smooth add to the cream and whisk into the flour and butter mix. Add grated cheese and melt through the mix.
- Pour onto a tray and allow to cool then roll into even size balls.
- Dust with flour then pass through egg wash and panko crumb.
- Deep fry to order.