- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Dice the tomatoes and onions. Separately, chargrill the peppers.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions. Cook until they are tender.
- Add the mince and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the beans, chopped tomatoes, jalapenos and chipotle paste and allow this to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the chopped coriander and fold through along with the chard peppers.
- Layer the mix evenly on top of the tortilla, and repeat this 5 times. On the top layer, spread the grated cheese. Bake this in the oven at 180C until it is golden brown. Allow the stack to cool before slicing the tortilla into wedges.
- Serve up a wedge with the Nachos crusted sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Top with micro coriander for a final touch.
Enjoyed our Mexican
chilli lasagne? Find more recipes and inspiration on our UK international food trends
page or view all of our food and drink trends 2024