|Lakeland Dairies Butter||50g|
|Watercress (reserve some for garnish)||300g|
|Everyday Favourites English mustard||1tbsp|
|Millac Gold Double||600ml|
|Salt & pepper to taste|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Fry the watercress in the butter until wilted.
- Add the mustard, white wine, and reduce to half the quantity.
- Stir in the Millac Gold Double and let it bubble for a minute.
- Blend the sauce, season to taste.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Serve the pasta sauce with the pasta, grated cheese and watercress garnish