May 11th World Fair Trade Day
World Fair Trade Day is celebrated on the second Saturday of May and is endorsed by the World Fair Trade Association, the global authority on fair trade, comprised of over 450 member organisations from 75 countries around the world.
This year we’re focussing on the coffee industry which relies on small-scale farmers with Fairtrade coffee coming from certified producers in 28 countries. More than 580,000 small-scale coffee farmers are part of Fairtrade, with around 80% of the world’s coffee being produced by 25 million smallholders.*
Our Black + White Coffee Co. range offers a variety of Fairtrade products:
- Fairtrade Medium Roast Coffee Beans 1kg (86666)
- Fairtrade Medium Roast Filter Coffee 60g (86729)
- Fairtrade Medium Roast Filter Coffee 200g (60712)
- Fairtrade Freeze Dried Coffee 300g (53479)
- Fairtrade Hot Chocolate 1kg (60747)
For more information on the range and to order your free samples take a look at our Black + White Coffee Co. page.