Expect an excellent working environment, stability, fantastic development opportunities, and a great salary and benefits package. We value all our employees: over half our workforce has been with us for more than 15 years!
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking at our depots
- Exclusive range of over 4,000 high street discounts including cinema tickets, car insurance, Apple products, PC World, Currys, Ikea, high street stores and supermarkets.
- Personal accident insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee discounts from our full range of food, drink and non-food products
- Salary benchmarking
- Parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
Reward and recognition
Our success is down to our people. To make sure we recognise the great work you do, we have recognition and award schemes in place across the company. These include:
- Best of Britain awards for Warehouse Person of the Year
- Employee of the month and departmental awards to recognise going above and beyond your day job
- Ideas scheme with rewards for ideas
- Loyalty awards to say thank you for long service and commitment
- Spontaneous thank yous for a job well done
- Referral scheme with finders fee for successful applicants
Learning and development
Developing the skill set of our workforce is vital to the success of the business.
There are many opportunities within the warehouse to develop lots of new skills and understand how the overall operation works. There is also the chance to work up to roles including team leaders, supervisors, and shift managers within warehouse, overseen by the head of operations. Many of our leaders and senior managers started out as pickers in a warehouse.
The warehouse to wheels scheme also gives our employees the chance to start a new career path as one of our drivers.