Expect an excellent working environment with a good balance between home and work life, stability, fantastic development opportunities, a great salary and benefits that add value to your lifestyle. We value all our employees: over half our workforce has been with us for more than 15 years!
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking at our depots
- Exclusive range of discounts such as fashion on the high street, cinema tickets and family activities, car insurance and supermarkets
- Personal accident insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee discounts from the Bidfood catalogue
- Salary benchmarking
- Parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Earn more by reaching targets
Reward and recognition
Our success is down to our people. To make sure we recognise the great work you do, we have recognition and award schemes in place across the company. These include:
- Best of Britain awards for Telesales Executive of the Year
- Employee of the month and departmental awards to recognise going above and beyond your day job
- Ideas scheme with rewards for ideas
- Loyalty awards to say thank you for long service and commitment
- Spontaneous thank yous for a job well done
- Referral scheme with finders fee for successful applicants
- Opportunities to get involved with various charitable, environmental and community activities
Learning and development
Developing the skill set of our workforce is vital to the success of the business.
You will learn on the job from colleagues through sharing ways of working, and we will give you online learning tools as well. Training opportunities also include sponsoring professional qualifications such as NVQs, involvement in business projects, on-the-job training and volunteering for positions such as Sustainability Coordinators or Employee Representatives.
Find out about products through Food Champions, ra ra days and the opportunity to sample some new lines. Progression-wise, there are telesales executives, team leaders and managers within each team.