Expect an excellent working environment, stability, fantastic development opportunities, a great salary and benefits package. Many roles also include the flexibility to plan your own diary, or have laptops issued as standard so you can work wherever you’re needed.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus the option to buy or sell part of your allowance
- Free parking at our depots and offices
- Exclusive range of over 4,000 discounts on our MyOffers website such as department stores, gym memberships, holidays, cinema tickets and car insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Flex benefits for senior managers including company cars, BUPA cover
Reward and recognition
Our success is down to our people. To make sure we recognise the great work you do, we have recognition and award schemes in place across the company. These include:
- Best of Britain awards
- Employee of the month and departmental awards to recognise going above and beyond your day job
- Ideas scheme with rewards for ideas
- Loyalty awards to say thank you for long service and commitment
- Spontaneous thank yous for a job well done.
The Best of Britain awards recognise employees who have delivered extraordinary results to help us become the best foodservice provider. The uniqueness of the event is that the depot teams themselves nominate (with supporting evidence) their best performing or most supportive person, and Business Support Person of the Year is one of the categories.
Learning and development
Developing the skill set of our workforce is vital to the success of the business. So we encourage all our employees to set your own personal development plan and develop your skills in a number of different ways.
You will receive support from your line manager to help you identify the training and development activities so you can meet your goals. These might include professional qualifications to develop yourself or progress your career, such as NVQs, APM Project Management or HR’s CIPD qualification.
You will learn on the job from colleagues through sharing ways of working and we will give you online learning tools as well. Training opportunities are also delivered through the Learning & Development team throughout the year, including in-house workshops for managers.