- Reference No.LMF/1793
- Hours per Week42.5
- LocationCannock -Staffordshire
- Reporting toWarehouse Shift Manager – Mids
- Closing Date29/05/2018 12:00 am
Warehouse Operative (mids) – Birmingham
We value all our employees and over half of our workforce has more than 5 years service!
A bit about the role
You’ll be supporting the operation deliver the correct food and non-food products to our customers on time.
You will work any 5 nights out of 7 and perform a variation of tasks involving working in our ambient/freezer, warehouse using Voice Technology to pick and load products and check off orders against pick sheet requirements. The variation of duties keeps the role fresh and exciting!
A bit about you
Ideally, you will have food warehousing and distribution experience but this is not essential, we are more interested in candidates who are enthusiastic and committed and demonstrate that they have an accurate and methodical approach to their work.
You must have the ability to lift objects up to 25kg to perform this role.
What we can offer you
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday entitlement)
- Competitive pension benefits matching contributions up to 6%
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and company sick pay
- Great discount on Bidfood frozen, chill and ambient products
- Free parking
- Exclusive range of over 4,000 high street discounts
- Healthcare cash plan
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and ongoing development
Want to know more?
You can apply by sending your CV and a covering letter, including the reference LMF/1793 to Paul Reece Shift Warehouse Manager or posting to Bidfood, Cannock Depot, Hickling Road Kingswood Lakeside Cannock Staffs WS11 8JH or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may keep your application on file for a period of 6 months so we can contact you if another vacancy comes up.