Our Stories: Warehouse
The backbone of Bidfood is our warehouse, where you’ll play an essential part in making sure we always deliver the right products to our customers.Read More
There’s every chance you’ll have eaten our food, so why not share our success and come and work for us? Bidfood is a leading wholesale food distributor and the preferred supplier for over 60,000 customers across the UK, ranging from pubs to schools, from restaurants to care homes and everything in between.
We have an opportunity within our highly efficient warehouse at Bicester for a Warehouse Operative to join our night shift team and as part of our team, you’ll fill an essential role in helping us achieve our targets by delivering the right products to our customers on time.
Shift times are 19:00 – 04:30
Reporting in to the Senior Night Shift Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for the safe and precise replenishment of ambient, chilled and frozen stock. Duties will include:
• Picking food products to targets and within food hygiene legislation to ensure our customers’ orders are processed safely, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Stacking orders methodically and in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
• Depot returns, stock damage reporting, Sub Supply Returns and aiding the control of cages & trays back to Depot.
You will also learn how to use our Warehouse Management System (WMS)
This position requires the right person to be flexible within all roles of the Warehouse Operation.
• PPT, LLOP or FLT licenses would be desirable but not essential as training is available
• You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work towards specific targets and have an accurate and methodical approach to your work
• You will be a good team player who supports our company values to deliver service excellence.
• Knowledge of Food Hygiene and experience in a similar role are desirable but not essential
• It would be desirable if you have experience of working with a Warehouse Management System
If we sound like the kind of company you want to work for, then this may just be the career move you’ve been looking for! Click apply now.
You will receive an email shortly which you will need to read through to provide consent and complete your application
Pension, 33 days holiday per year (incluing public holidays), healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers, personal accident insurance, employee discounts, free parking.
To apply, please complete an application form which can be collected at the depot, or send your CV with a covering letter, including the reference LMF/1936 to:
Name and job title: Roberto Barresi, Warehouse Operations Manager
Address: Charbridge Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4ST